Top 10 tourist places to visit in the USA: A blog about the most well known tourist spots in the USA.
1. Grand Canyon, Arizona: The Grand Canyon is an enormous gorge in Arizona. The canyon is hundreds of miles long, up to 18 miles wide and more than a mile deep. It’s one of America’s most famous natural attractions.
2. Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls is a famous waterfall on the border between the United States and Canada. People come from around the world to visit this natural wonder of the world.
3. Yosemite National Park, California: Yosemite National Park is home to some of America’s most stunning landscapes and natural attractions, including Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows, Mariposa Grove and Giant Sequoias.
4. Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming: Yellowstone National Park is a national park located primarily in the U.S. state of Wyoming, although it also extends into Montana and Idaho.
5. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco: One of the most visited tourist attractions in America is the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California. The bridge connects San Francisco Bay with the Pacific Ocean and has become a symbol for San Francisco over time thanks to its striking orange color and its impressive architecture.
Top 10 tourist places to visit in the United States:
1. Central Park, New York
2. Times Square, New York
3. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco
4. Las Vegas Strip, Nevada
5. Grand Canyon, Arizona
6. Niagara Falls, New York and Ontario
7. Yosemite National Park, California
8. Disney World in Orlando, Florida
9. The White House in Washington D.C.
10. Alcatraz Island, San Francisco
The United States of America has traditionally been one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world. Millions of tourists travel to the US every year to enjoy its natural beauty, as well as its man-made marvels. There are so many places to visit in the USA that it is practically impossible to list them all in a single post.
Here are some of the top tourist places to visit in the US:
Grand Canyon National Park
What are the top tourist attractions to visit in the USA? The United States is a large country with plenty to see and do, from the skyscrapers of New York and Chicago, the natural wonders of Yellowstone and Alaska to the sunny beaches of California, Florida and Hawaii. With so many tourist attractions it’s tempting to list entire cities or even states, but in this top 25 I have tried to focus on specific attractions.
The Statue of Liberty is one of America’s most famous landmarks. The statue was a gift from France in 1886, designed by Frederic Bartholdi (who later sculpted the Lion of Belfort to commemorate the resistance of his home town against the Prussians).
The Golden Gate Bridge is another famous landmark in San Francisco. The bridge opened in 1937 after four years of construction. At that time it was the longest suspension bridge in the world (1.7 miles/2737 metres), until New York’s Verrazano-Narrows Bridge opened in 1964.
If you love the outdoors, you will love Seattle. This city is surrounded by water, mountains and evergreen forests and has been the birthplace to many companies you know today like Starbucks and Amazon. You will never run out of things to do in this city!
Boulder is a great college town that has a lot of outdoor recreation areas nearby. The Flatirons are massive rock formations that overlook the entire city. They attract hikers and rock climbers from all over the world. It is also only a short drive to Rocky Mountain National Park where you can see wildlife or go skiing.
San Francisco, California
You cannot make a list about tourist destinations in America without including San Francisco. This city is an icon for its Victorian homes and liberal culture. It’s also home to many tech companies that encourage employees to travel the world.
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Santa Fe is known as “The City Different” and it certainly lives up to its name! The buildings in this city have adobe architecture which gives it a unique look from other cities in America. There are also many museums and art galleries that you can visit for free on certain days of the week!
1.Visit the Grand Canyon
2.See the skyline of New York City from the Empire State Building
3.Walk through Boston’s Freedom Trail
4.Experience America’s history at Mount Rushmore
5.Take a tour of the White House in Washington D.C.
6.Stroll through Philadelphia and see the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall
7.Enjoy a show at the famous Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee
8.Visit Elvis Presley’s Graceland in Memphis, Tennessee
9.See the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas
10.See wild mustangs in Nevada
1. Grand Canyon National Park
2. Las Vegas Strip
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. Lake Powell
5. New York City
6. Niagara Falls
7. Golden Gate Bridge
8. Times Square
9. Walt Disney World Resort
10. The White House