This blog is about tips for long flights as well as a little fun.
Tip 1: Go To The Bathroom First!
When you board the plane, go to the bathroom first thing. This way it’s out of the way and you can get more comfortable and get ready for your flight.
How to make your long flights comfortable
1. Dress comfort- Wear comfortable clothing that won’t restrict blood flow and breathability. Avoid wearing tight or binding clothes.
2. Stay hydrated- Drink lots of water during the flight, it will keep you hydrated so you don’t feel sluggish.
3. Pack snacks- Find a way to pack your favourite snacks in your carry-on bag, for example a sandwich, chips, nuts, carrots etc. Make sure you are not packing anything that is not allowed on the plane like alcohol or fruits (for international flights).
4. Walk around- Make sure you walk around every couple of hours to get your blood flowing and avoid swelling from sitting down for long periods of time making sure you stay healthy and fit even when you’re on a plane.
5. Get some sleep- Bring a blanket and pillow to get some sleep on the flight if possible, it’s recommended that you sleep at least 2 hours on the flight to awake fresh and ready upon arrival to your destination.
The prospect of a long flight can be daunting for even the most seasoned traveler. From finding the right travel partner to selecting the best in-flight entertainment, there are a lot of things to consider. But with these seven tips, you’ll be prepared to take on any length of flight!
1. Pack an activity bag for yourself and your kids
On a long international flight, you want to make sure you have enough activities to keep yourself and your kids entertained. The last thing you want is a bored child kicking your seat for ten straight hours. Here are some ideas for what to pack:
– Books and magazines
– A deck of cards
– Word puzzles like crosswords or Sudoku
– Coloring books and crayons
2. Bring ear plugs or noise canceling headphones
If you are worried that you won’t sleep well on the plane, it’s best to bring ear plugs and/or noise canceling headphones. We recommend both because sometimes one doesn’t work as well as the other. It’s also good practice to try sleeping on an airplane before you set off on your trip so you know whether or not it works for you.
With the summer coming to a close, I have been doing a lot of traveling. I always find that the hardest part of an airplane ride is trying to get comfortable. I have come up with a few different ways in order to help you out that I hope will make your long flight more bearable.
The first thing you can do is to make sure you are wearing comfortable clothing. This one seems like common sense, but if you are on a business trip it is easy to try and squeeze in one more meeting before your flight and forget to change into something more comfortable. But trust me, even if you think your suit pants are comfortable, they probably aren’t as comfortable as jeans or yoga pants would be.
The second thing you can do is bring an extra blanket or sweater on board with you. Planes tend to get very cold and while the blankets they offer are wonderful, they are also very small! Bringing an extra layer helps keep you cozy and warm and helps prevent any chills.
One last thing that I like to do during long flights is take a little nap! As someone who does not enjoy flying this can be difficult for me, but taking a nap makes it so much easier!
Travelling by plane can be a daunting experience especially if you’re on a long flight. To maximise your comfort and enjoyment during your flight, here is our list of top tips:
• Wear loose and comfortable clothing.
• Get up and move around periodically.
• Apply moisturizer to your face and body to prevent skin irritation.
• Bring your own snacks in case you get hungry or the meal served is not what you expected.
• If possible, try to sleep during the flight to minimise jet lag when you arrive at your destination.
• Avoid alcoholic drinks as they will dehydrate you. Drink plenty of water instead.
• Bring small games or activities to do that don’t require much space.
• Remember to bring a neck pillow with you. This will help support your head and neck during the duration of the flight so that you don’t wake up with a stiff neck!
Prepare for a Long Flight
Whether you’re flying by yourself or with others, there are many ways to make your flight more comfortable!
1. Wear comfortable clothing: This includes loose clothing and comfortable shoes, so you can help prevent swelling while you fly.
2. Choose the aisle seat: Sitting in the aisle is less confined, which means you’ll have more room to move around during your long flight.
3. Stay hydrated: Drinking water throughout your flight can help reduce your risks of getting sick, and it will help keep you comfortable.
4. Bring snacks: It’s always a good idea to bring snacks on any trip, as you never know when you might get hungry!
5. Drink green tea: Green tea contains L-theanine – an amino acid that helps to reduce anxiety and increase focus.
6. Try calming exercises: Things like meditation and deep breathing can help reduce anxiety and help you relax during your flight.
We are an online travel agency. Our goal is to provide you with the best deals possible. We want to help you find the best trip that fits your budget and needs.
Our website is very easy to use. It gives you access to many different sites so that you can compare prices and find the best deal. We have made it so that you can search for flights, hotels, and car rentals all in one place.
We are always looking for ways to improve our website and make it more user friendly. The more we know about what our customers need, the better we can serve them. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to contact us by clicking on the “contact us” link in the menu bar above. We would love to hear from you!