The beach is the ultimate summer destination. But, with so many beaches in the world, which ones are worthy of a visit? We’ve rounded up the 10 most visited beaches in the world.
With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start planning for some outdoor fun in the sun. But with so many beautiful beaches to choose from, it can be tough to narrow down your options. Luckily, we’ve scoured the globe to find 10 of the most visited beaches in the world. And all that’s left for you to do is book your trip!
1. Copacabana Beach (Rio de Janeiro)
2. Ipanema Beach (Rio de Janeiro)
3. Bondi Beach (Sydney)
4. Miami Beach (Miami, Florida)
5. Venice Beach (Los Angeles)
6. Myrtle Beach (South Carolina)
7. Waikiki Beach (Honolulu)
8. Whitehaven Beach (Whitsunday Island, Australia)
9. Palm Jumeirah (Dubai)
10. Bournemouth Beach (England)
Regardless of where you live in the world, a visit to the beach is always a welcome treat. While some are more well-known than others, each stretch of sand around the world offers something unique and worth exploring. Here are 10 of the most visited beaches in the world:
1) Bondi Beach, Sydney Australia
2) Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro Brazil
3) Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA
4) Brighton Beach, Brighton UK
5) Miami Beach, Florida USA
6) Waikiki Beach, Honolulu Hawaii USA
7) Gold Coast City Beach, Queensland Australia
8) Virginia Beach, Virginia USA
9) South Beach, Miami Florida USA
10) Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Beaches are the perfect getaway. Whether you are looking for a trip with friends, a romantic getaway with your partner, or even a way to take a break from it all and get back to nature, there is nothing quite like heading out to the beach.
The world has an amazing supply of beaches to choose from, but some are more popular than others. From Hawaii to Thailand, here are 10 of the most visited beaches in the world:
1. Copacabana – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Copacabana is one of the most famous beaches in the world. The epitome of a Brazilian beach, it’s no wonder that this beach is at the top of so many people’s lists when it comes to tropical destinations. The sand and surf are beautiful, and Copacabana Beach offers all kinds of activities for those who love water sports as well as those who just want to relax on the beach. Of course, Copacabana Beach is also known for its nightlife and music scene! This destination is truly one-of-a-kind!
2. Waikiki Beach – Oahu, Hawaii
This beach has been attracting tourists since the 1930s! Waikiki Beach offers something for
The best beaches in the world are found in all corners of the globe. From Hawaii to the Caribbean and everywhere in between, there’s no shortage of beautiful places to relax by the water. Some are bustling tourist destinations, while others are lesser-known escapes, but they all have one thing in common: soft sand and warm water.
Every year, millions of people flock to these beaches for their powdery white sand, sparkling turquoise water, and plentiful activities from snorkeling to swimming. Many of them are also home to luxury resorts that offer first-class amenities, making them great destinations for a romantic getaway or family vacation.
The most popular beaches in the world are not all tropical escapes—you’ll find some stunning stretches along the Mediterranean Sea, as well as on the coasts of Croatia and Spain. A few less traditional options include Bondi Beach in Australia and Cannes in France.
Whether you’re looking for a beach vacation that’s close to home or on the other side of the world, you’re sure to find your perfect paradise on this list of 10 of the most visited beaches on earth.
Many of the world’s most visited beaches have been turned into tourist traps, but that doesn’t mean you should avoid them altogether. Let’s take a look at some of the most famous beaches around the world and what you can expect to find when you visit them.
1. Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2. Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii
3. Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia
4. Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
5. South Beach, Miami Beach Florida
6. Patong Beach, Phuket Island Thailand
7. Kuta Beach, Bali Indonesia
8. Playa del Carmen Beaches Mexico
9. Miami Beach Florida
10. Playa d’en Bossa Spain
We don’t have to tell you why beaches are the most popular vacation destinations — that’s no secret. But did you know that some of the world’s most famous sands are also among the most beautiful?
From pristine stretches in Asia to secluded isles in Greece, we’ve rounded up ten of the best beaches on the planet. Plan your visit now!
1. Boracay, Philippines
2. Bondi Beach, Australia
3. Waikiki Beach, Hawaii
4. Horseshoe Bay Beach, Bermuda
5. Boulders Beach, South Africa
6. Elafonissi Beach, Greece
7. Flamenco Beach, Puerto Rico
8. Anse Source d’Argent, Seychelles
9. Grace Bay Beach, Turks and Caicos Islands
10. Navagio Bay Beach, Greece
1. Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2. Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia
3. 7 Mile Beach, Negril, Jamaica
4. South Beach, Miami, Florida
5. The Bahamas Beaches
6. Patong Beach, Phuket Island, Thailand
7. Bournemouth Beach, UK
8. Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
9. Venice Beach Boardwalk and Pier, Los Angeles California
10. Palm Island in Dubai